Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I deal with this break up?

He broke up with me last night and I'm not ready to break up with him.





Our 6 month anniversary is on easter and we may not be together. He says that he still likes me a lot but he doesn't have any feeling when he says he loves me.





He says he doesn't want to lie to make me happy, he'd rather hurt me telling m the truth. I still love him a lot and I don't want him gone.





What do I do?How do I deal with this break up?
give him his space, and stay busy to try to keep him off your mind. maybe he just needs some time to see what he wantsHow do I deal with this break up?
1.) Go to the store and buy some easter candy. Have yourself a good cry and a pity party. They're very holistic.


2.) While at the store, buy the book ';It's Called A Break-Up Because it's Broken.'; Same guy that wrote ';He's Just Not That Into You.'; Read both of them.


3.) Get busy. Get involved with your community, friends, job, school, whatever. The busier you are, the less you think about him.
Well he's been truthful n sincerely, not many guys would have been that truthful. He knows what he feels. Even tho its gona b hard to digest, u'll have to deal with it. To attenuate it, i'd recommend passing LOTS of time with ur close friends with whom u won't even hav tym to think abt it coz there won't be any need for the guy then. U'll cry that's for sure but ur friends can attenuate that for you. That's what friends are for...

No comments:

Post a Comment