Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I deal with with breaking up with my boyfriend?

Me and my boyfriend had broken up recently because I had to move back to Texas due to life issues. It wasn't because of cheating, or differences, but because we felt it was best for each other. We were very close to each other, and now its hurts to be away from him.How do I deal with with breaking up with my boyfriend?
That is REALLY tough..I feel for you...I've had to end an amazing relationship because of distance. The hardest break ups can be the ones where your left still both loving each other. The only thing you can really do is know that over time things might get less hard. And if they don't..then maybe this person was that love that will never die. Take your mind off of thinking about your boyfriend...go out...do activities..I find if I just sit at home on the computer all day..all I do is think about what's on my mind. If I spend time with friends..or go out shopping..my mind is focused on other things.How do I deal with with breaking up with my boyfriend?
tell yourself that hes just a stupid asshole, because he probably is and is just hiding it, or youre just too stupid to see it

Report Abuse



If this is the case, I can tell you this, call him up, tell him how you feel. He'll be so much happier, I promise you. The hard part now; wait for each other, if you two are in highschool then try to get into the same college if you two have aspirations for such. If not then when you get your degree move back to him. I don't know what your personal life had to do with you moving, but love is love, and I never want to see people lose it. Call him up now, even if he's asleep, do it. You two will feel so much better, keep the communication up, use Yahoo IM, it's perfect for keeping in touch, and buy some web cams at walmart, logitech, they're only 20 bucks and very good. If you two can have patience and wait, you two will be back together, and love can blosom back to its former beauty than it ever had. Please call him, you will be happy.
I had the same problem when I moved away from my ex boyfriend. It hurt alot and I constantly thought of him, which affected me. Then it turned out that he was completely over me and that he had a new gf..... So i guess the best thing to do is just to move on now or else it will take over your thoughts and you need to accept the fact that there is no point in liking him anymore because it is not possible for the 2 of you to be together. Keep yourself distracted, go out alot and you will find someone new.
Just try move on, make some friends and go out wit them, do something to distract you, if your just sat at home then all your going to do is think about him. don't get a new bf (or gf) until really ready, if you do that you'll just be using them as a rebound, which isn't fair on the other person and wont really help you either! it may take time but you'll be fine in the end :)





Good luck.
Keep in touch , mingle with otherrs get to know other people... find the pros %26amp; cons no wait stick to cons











Anyone reading this HELP !


http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
get involved in something wich doesn't remind u of him


make new frnds n mingle wid them


if possible make a new bf


thats d only possible solutions...
life goes on of course you will be sad at first but as time passes u will find out that u werent together for that whole time
Get a new BF
he might stalk you, watch out.
are you s guy uhhhhhhhhhh mabey you should go 4 girls.......
ummmm get a girlfriend now?
are u gay????????
  • wrestlers myspace
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment