Monday, August 16, 2010

How to deal with this break up?

This is abit long please read til the end





It all started out with him forgetting to call me at times and his excuse for this was ';i fell asleep';, and we went from speaking 3 to 4 hours a night to just 2 and i didn't see him on msn much.He had no credit so he couldnt call me so i had call him, i tried all week constantly texting and calling him. Then i finally had enough and texted him saying that is it over, he didnt reply, he was online yesterday and was set to away i left a message saying is it over cuz it seems to me that youve moved on and you havent done anything to prove me wrong and if thats not the case id expect a call or text within the next 3 days after 10 mins or so he appered online for 20 seconds or something and went offline, i got really upset and angry so i blocked and deleted him from msn and deleted his number from my phone.








Later that night my best friend called me to check up on how i was doing, i told her what had happened and she told me that one of her friends that knew him from school told her that i was with the wrong guy cuz his the type that cant stick with one girl. I feel like sucha idiot cuz all the signs were there but i was blinded by his love, i cant beleive he did this to me we were together for a year and 2months and outta the blue he just ignores me when everything was fine. He just broke my heart like that like the time we spent together meant nuttin to him and he didnt even have the balls to tell me that its over, i don't know how to deal with this my head is really messed up and he was my first bf and he was a year and a half younger than me (17), the thing is he wasnt really my type with the way he looked as well and i always said looks arent everything cuz when we started out he was really sweet and he made me beleive in myself.








I just feel like an idiot for beleiving all his lies he told me i was his first and that there wouldnt be anyone else. I was madly in love with him willing to give up anything for him and ino that sounds really stupid but its true. I've always had trust issues especially with guys and i trusted him, he broke my trust and i dont think i can trust again, I've cried so much and everytime i think im fine and i wont cry for him no more cuz his not worth it, i break down again, and even though he broke my heart i still love him and i miss him and i dont want to i wanna move on with my life i just dont know what to do, how to deal with this.How to deal with this break up?
I'm really sorry to hear the situation you are in. Recently, I have been in a similar situation and it is difficult to cope with. However, now that this guy is no longer here, you should not allow him to cause you any more pain. You were the stronger and better person for ending a relationship going nowhere, and it is best that you cut all ties with your ex because you may end up feeling as though you need him, and this isn't true.


I'm afraid that we must all go through breakups, as it's a part of life and allows us to develop emotionally and psychologically, as well as realising what matters most to us in a partner. You say this boy allowed you to believe in yourself, and this is something that you should and will take with you because you know how valuable you are. You are not an idiot for believing the lies of a player; he is in the wrong, and is very practiced at his game. Please realise you are not stupid for falling for a boy.


Allow yourself to cry one more time for the loss of your relationship, then you must block it out. You are right; he doesn't deserve to be cried over, and you are surely better off without this heartbreaker. Involve yourself in things you enjoy, perhaps music or sport, and spend some time with your mates having a girly time. Allow yourself time, you're hurting but realise that he is just one person, and there are plenty of other guys who actually deserve your time and love and compassion. We must all go through heartbreak, but remember this: nobody who makes you cry is ever worth your tears, and the people who deserve your tears will do anything to make sure you are never crying.


Good luck honey, and have a happy holiday season.How to deal with this break up?
Try talking to him. Maybe its not what it seems and you took it the wrong way. My girlfriend just broke up with me. I am so in love with her. We were talking about marriage and kids and then 2 nights later, she randomly ends it. She doesnt tell me why or anything. Now when i go to talk to her, she gets mad like i did something horribly wrong. I dont know what happened but im giving her space to think. Its the hardest thing I have ever been through. Words cant describe the pain i feel. I feel like giving up on everything, on life. She was my life. I have no motivation to do anything. I layed in bed for 3 days straight without doing anything at all. I finally started getting out and keeping my mind occupied. It really helps. Just have faith and stay busy. I know it is hard to keep from thinking about it. Im still waiting for the day that she comes back around and will at least talk to me to tell me why. I know she loves me. I think she got scared and confused and freaked out. Just give him some time to think things through and try to talk to him about it.








One Love!
what a coward!!! After a year too?!?! Usually after that long there is atleast enough respect there to not just ignore you.... seriously though this guy is a PUSSSSSSS! He didn't even have the balls to tell you through instant message let alone in person!!!!!!!!
its always the same in every relationship after the break up it is hard to move on but u just try nt to think about it it took me forever to get over mine and i felt like such an idiot after it finsished and nothing has been the same between me and her
aww poppet..:(x


im alot older than you and trust me i wish i could tell you this stops happening as you get through life but guys like him will always b around.


you just have to try and learn from it and move on with alittle bit better bull***t detector amo:)





he maybe didnt lie to you all along ..just his feeling changed and he took the easy way out ..and instead of telling you hes ran from the situation, ..its pretty weak to do that and im sure you dont want a weak guy around you.....so! no more tears over someone not worth them ...:)...get strong!!! get out there !!!and find someone who is worth it all :)


dont go over whats done and cant be fixed put mr wrong from your mind and find mr rightxx
I am so sorry for what happened i am going through the same thing younger guy, first bf, helped me believed in myself the way things ended. him ignoring me and my text and not talking to me on msn even he is ol all the things its the same only different thing is that we only been together for a couple of months.and i thought he was the kind of guy that is a player but disguise it for being sweet so he gets away from it He was my closest guy friend aswell so its hard to lose him. i do not know what to advice but i hope a lot of people could give you answers that you need and hope that you soon get over him..i hope i can get over mine soon.. i feel really low and i have to stay casual with him as our family are close but i just feel mad towards him for hurting me and at the same time love him still it is annoying.
sorry your having a bad time, we have all been through this at some point. Its all part of growing up. Yeah it doesnt make it easy i know but you will get over this guy. Better you know now than a few years down the line when he lets you down big time!! All you need at the moment is to focus on something else for a while. Maybe look for a part time job, take up a hobby, get a good funny book to read, take up dance class or swimming whatever it is but something that you will enjoy doing and that will take your mind off him. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment