Monday, August 16, 2010

I need a song to put on my myspace to represent this situation im in about a break up type deal...?

ok, here's the background... me and my girlfriend (Im a guy.. i like girls so i made one my avatar, rofl) just recently split up... as in on sunday morning. it was a mutual thing... she wanted to, but wasnt going to unless i wanted to as well... i said fine, if its what you want, ill make it mutual. (that way no one was hurt and surprised and stuff i guess). so, we get to school monday, i had been the one to cry... she didnt. i was the one that said i dont know how to go back to being single and stuff, and how much in honesty i didnt want this to happen..... well, we get to school, and we always had a routine in the morning... well, she waited for me by my locker (they are side by side, lol) and im like ';what?';. shes all like ';ok... idk what to do or where to go...'; im like, ';fine, ill walk with you this morning, ok?'; we get tired of walking, and we do what we normally do, and go to her class and sit.... we establish i can touch her and she can touch me....I need a song to put on my myspace to represent this situation im in about a break up type deal...?
Sounds like you two still like each other. I really dont see how a myspace song works its way into it. Just put up a song you like. maybe if you are confused about it, try to find a song that represents being confused to you.





---l- RoninI need a song to put on my myspace to represent this situation im in about a break up type deal...?
Irreplaceble: beyonce
wow...ok this is a forreal messed up situation you 2 are in. jsut put something on your myspace that says how u feel inside...i cant tell you what to put cuz i dont know u inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment