Monday, August 16, 2010

How To Deal With a Break Up?

Okay well not to seem weird r anythin but i've never really been hrt durin a break up. Except this one. And it sucks. He said he lost like respect in me or someting... mkaes no sense to me at all. And, well he started acting funny a little bit before, and my friend told me she liked him, he knows that she does. And now in your opinion you think he will go to her? He said were just taking a break, and he tll likes me but I thnk he is jus tryig to make me feel better. And how to deal withthis whole break up stuff, I feel empty like a whole in my tummy. It just won't go away. Thanks..How To Deal With a Break Up?
Let's face it, people change and see someone else and that make him come up with an excuse to move on. I agree it sounds weak losing respect in you or blah blah blah. I take a break at work because I need it with all the activity and it pumps you up or gives you some renewed energy. I don't think you will feel any better if you got hung up on him. Until a new guy comes into your life or this guy decides to quit the crap and make a choice and reason that make sense.......

No comments:

Post a Comment