Friday, August 20, 2010

The best way to deal with a break up?:S?

ok, so we been togther for 1yr 7 months.. the first yr would be great.. but then its like he took me for granted. I do all the effort, while he does nothing to make me happy. When we met it was all good thoug..lots of hugs and kisses and sweet words. but when were not together, ok he calls , but its not like it ws beore.. he says i requir too much attention and im never happy, while iid everything to please him1 So yesterday, an argument led us to breaking up with me, becuase he is fed up of that. I was getting fed uup of his attitude too, but i wanted to talk and make things better, but now there is no way going back. I just feel like we broke up over no solid base.. even though it was coming, it was harsh.. he wanted to ened it. and maybe he done right. But I love him so much. I truley believe he is my soulmate. we think the same, at the same time of the same thing, we like the same things everything. I just dnt know how to deal with this sad ending. Youmight tell me to go out and stuff, but I cant get myself to do that. I just want him here with me, especially that we had a great weekend planned out. I just needed to feel wanted thats all. And now im feeling much worse not seeing him.The best way to deal with a break up?:S?
break ups are hard, especially when you've been with that person so long but everyone goes through them, it's just the way of life. my ex said the same to me about requiring too much attention when we broke up - i still felt like we were together and i wanted to talk to him like all the time! and when he said we'd stay friends, i just didn't think much different of it, i just treated him the same cos i loved him and i was trying to hold on to everything we had but now, i'm also losing his friendship and two months after the split, i'm still finding it hard - i can't enjoy myself, i'm always upset, i feel like dying most of the time when he don't speak to me! i feel like i need him in my life to be happy - but the past few nights, i've been thinking, cos i have a new boyfriend and he understands the whole situation with me and my ex, i cut his name into my wrist when we were together - so a lot went on and he hurt me a lot and i hurt him but now i've been thinking - he ruined my life, seriously, i cried every night that me and him were together cos he hurt me so much! not physically but emotionally! he made me lose all my friends, my family, didn't let me go out with friends and it's took me so long to realise all this! and still, i've not let go, i'm still trying to save our friendship - after everything. i'll never let go and i believe that the reason behind that is cos i love him, i've never loved anyone like my ex and i've had longer relationships than me and him and i've been treated so much better than i was by him but like you, i believe he's my soulmate and when you believe that, it's worth holding on to. try and stay friends with your ex, maybe a break is what you two need :) i hope things work out and if you want to talk then you're welcome to e-mail me (not using IM atm) and i'll speak to you through that but keep smiling sweetie, things will get better, it may take time but remember things ALWAYS get better if you let them.

No comments:

Post a Comment