Monday, August 16, 2010

How do i deal with this break-up?

well i went out with this guy for a few days and he said he loved me and he dumped me and i still like him alot and idk if i should get over him or try to win him...im still really bummed and its been almost 3 days since the break-up and i asked him if we could ever go out again and he said idk but im really upset please give me nice answers. thanks soo much.How do i deal with this break-up?
Well, once you find someone else who likes you, I'm sure it'll be pretty easy to move on, considering a few days is a pretty short relationship. I'm sure it still hurts, but that doesn't give as much time to bond with a person. My advice is try to think on the positive side of things. Remember that there's still plenty of people out there and someone most likely likes you, you just don't know it yet. I've thought it was the end of the world when my 3 month relationship ended, I cried, and then I found this amazing guy, who makes me happy, and we've been together 8 months and still going.





I wish you luck and I hope you cheer up soon. Listen to some happy music and think positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment