Monday, August 16, 2010

Getting over a messy break up: How do you deal?

My boyfriend and I were together a year and it just seems like he woke up one day hating me, so I tried to talk to him and he ignored me. His response to me breaking up with him ';I dont f*cking care'; I know he's a jerk,but I cant get over him..


How do you guys deal with a broken heart?Getting over a messy break up: How do you deal?
I know how hard it is after a breakup - whether you were the dumper or the dumpee. If you loved that person, it's always hard to get over them. What I find helps is getting involved in activities that will encourage your self-esteem - volunteer at a hospital, get together with friends, develop different hobbies. You'll find that you are a very interesting person and someone else will see all the great things that make you YOU! It will be hard at first, but when you find interesting things that you become passionate about - especially helping others - you won't concentrate on you and your problems but making other people feel good. There is light at the end of the tunnel and you'll come out stronger because of this break up. Don't worry about what he says...he sounds like he has serious issues. Know that you're worth being in a healthy, happy relationship and someday it will happen. Don't jump into getting into another relationship...just concentrate on healing and moving on.Getting over a messy break up: How do you deal?
well i just do what i'm doin now answer other peoples questions about broken hearts cuz my ex broke up with me this moring for no reason so yea
girl iam sooo sorry...but honestly i dated my ex for 3 years exactly and he broke up with me on new years eve...30 min b4 the countdown....yeah we were engaged and all...he jus decided that night he didnt wanna be with me...well guess wat...a whole year later now he wants to come around missing me hoping i could give him that time of day..but girl let me tell u...i went tru hell witout him...i cried myself to sleep every night...we lived together...which made it harder....i hit depression but luckly i had my parents and my close friends for support...honetly wat i did...was go out with my girls and i partied...really hard...i met sooo many people...which kinda kept me bz!!! it was hard tho....one time i bumped into him at a club....it sucked!!! its gonna be hard but u gotta realize that your better than he is..my ex had the same attitude and guess whos crying now???? lol (NOT ME)

No comments:

Post a Comment