Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with break up?

hey guys..i am a girl and i am 18 years old....1 month before my boyfriend sent me a romantic message on my mobile and my mother read it....and she told be after one month and my father also came to know about this....but i denied to the fact that we are or we were in a relationship before or now...my father trust me a lot so he accepted whatever i said....and my mother too but my boyfriend's mother came to my house and gave my mother a clue that something is surely going between us as she knows evrything...but then also i denied....my father hates my boyfriend just because he is black and he does not look good...and before also i had many problems regarding my boyfriend at my place...my father told him that he'll kill him if again he will send any crap..but i didn't say a word coz my father will kill me..v dint have conversation after this incident...2 days before only v broke up through our common friend.but i am not able 2 accept it..as it was my 1st love..please help me.How to deal with break up?
you just need to focus on something else. Sounds like your family will never accept anyone that is not their culture or race, and that makes you want him even more. It's for the best that you focus on your friends or join some clubs or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment